Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hmm...

Is it cheating if I turn this into just a regular blog? Sometimes a Bible journal, sometimes a blog about whatever I want?

I've read all the scripture, but of course not blogged it in ages. I made a decision to revise how I was going about the journaling part. I've been using a weekly planner that I take to work with me and just writing a short bit of scripture and a couple sentences in the calendar. It sits on my desk. Hopefully this will take less time, and yet stick with me more throughout my day. It's going well so far!

Anyway, looking forward to the next time we get together. I miss reading everyone else's blog so I'm thinking I at least need to get on here some. And I kinda like the idea of having a blog, but not all about scripture, just about life. :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment